aight dudes (or ladies like april who know more about ironheads than i do) i got myself a little electrical problemo. i got stranded a couple times in town because of the bike dieing on me. i was having trouble with the bike charging while riding so i went straight to the idea that it was the generator gone bad. i got a new generator, polarized it, and recharged the battery and it seemed to have fixed the problem. well come to find out i apparently hadn't put enough riding time on the bike to really see if it was working right. i was riding to work and the piece of shit quit on me AGAIN. it sorta sputtered and popped and the motor stopped firing like it had done before so i just got on the clutch and coasted off the road. the battery had enough juice to run the lights but wouldn't turn the motor over. sooooooo after racking my brains and doing a superficial check of my wiring to make sure there were no bare spots where the battery gods were sucking the electric juices away into the atmosphere and killing my battery i am stumped!!! coil? points? voltage regulator? hidden bare spot sucking electrical juice from my mosheen? knowing me it's something reallllly stupid and easy that i just haven't learned about working on the old headaches on two wheels yet. any ideas and tips will be helpful. thanks in advance for the help and for reading all this nonsense.